The Best-Selling Vegetable Gardening Book in America is Better Than Ever! Softcover published by Cool Springs Press
Includes FREE Intro Class Recording Link and Handout (Total $36.95 value)
Square Foot Gardening is the most practical, foolproof way to grow a home garden. That explains why author and gardening innovator Mel Bartholomew has sold more than two million books describing how to become a successful DIY square foot gardener. Now, with the publication of All New Square Foot Gardening, Second Edition, the essential guide to his unique step-by-step method has become even better.
In this new volume, Mel Bartholomew furthers his discussion on one of the most popular gardening trends today: vertical gardening. He also explains how you can make gardening fun for kids by teaching them the square foot method. Finally, an expanded section on pest control helps you protect your precious produce.
Rich with new full-color images and updated tips for selecting materials, this beautiful new edition is perfect for brand-new gardeners as well as the millions of square foot gardeners who are already dedicated to Mel’s industry-changing insights.
A Square Foot Garden allows you to:
- Plant a mixture of flowers, vegetables and herbs to create the garden of your dreams.
- Spend only an hour per week maintaining your garden.
- Grow twice as much in half the space using Mel's special organic soil mix.
- Eliminate heavy work like tilling, hoeing or constant weeding.
- Take an Earth-friendly approach to gardening. Grow green!
- Make gardening so simple & easy you can learn it in less than an hour.
- Bring your garden right up close to your kitchen door instead of way out back like old-fashioned single-row gardens.
All New Square Foot Gardening Book 2nd edition
A Free SFG Intro Class Recording Link and Handout will be emailed to you within 24 hours.